About Greenbelly Elkhorn
Greenbelly is an Eco-Friendly establishment that serves environmentally responsible fine food.
Our containers and disposables are made from 100% compostable corn and are environmentally sustainable.
At Greenbelly Elkhorn, guests can dine in, carry out and drive thru. Greenbelly has delicious formal and quick catering options for all size events.
Elkhorn Owned, Elkhorn Operated!
Wanting to offer something new, healthy and exciting to the community, Tenny and Rob Owens decided to open the Greenbelly in Elkhorn on September 14, 2017. As a stay at home mom for many years, Tenny was looking for more to do as her kids were getting older. Living in the community, Tenny and Rob felt the location was a perfect fit on 204th & Pacific Street, allowing great visibility and easy access from 204th. As described by Tenny and Rob, some of the main reasons for opening the Elkhorn location were:
- We love the idea of having a fresh, healthy eco friendly concept here in Elkhorn
- We love the fact that the franchise is originated in Omaha and that we are locally owned in Elkhorn
- We love that we have a drive-thru for our customers, in addition to online ordering which are both quick and easy pick up options
- We love that we have the support of a Greenbelly team, where our employees are like family to us
- We love that as a small business we are able to offer job opportunities to our local high school students and neighbors
- We love that we have formed relationships with our customers and enjoy the personal connections we have made
- We love supporting other Elkhorn businesses and our Elkhorn schools